Basel, 11 may 2020
COVID-19 : special measures
We are very happy that we can re-open for you the 11th of Mai. We have implemented the BAG protection-concept in our company to protect you and us.
These diverse measures and restrictions result in extra costs for us. Nevertheless we do not increase our prices! We ask for your understanding that we charge a flat rate of CHF 1.- per guest to cover part of these costs in our restaurant at Gundeli.
Thanks to the following measures, we can minimize the risks and remain open for you:
- Continue to follow the BAG’s rules of conduct and hygiene. Avoid shaking hands, keep your distance, cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or crook and please stay at home if you show symptoms.
- Before you come in, we ask you to disinfect your hands.
- Please enter the toilet area with only one person at the time.
- In La Manufacture Gundeli, we will be happy to serve you at lunchtime for a maximum of 1 hour.
- In the evening we will be happy to serve you for a maximum of 1.5 hours.
Win a 25.- gift card every week.
- We voluntarily (currently) ask you to leave us your contact details. You can choose to take part in a competition. Every week you can win a voucher of CHF 25.-
- At the end of these extraordinary measures by the BAG, the contact details will be completely destroyed and we will raffle off a main prize:
“ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT FOR 10 PEOPLE”
We thank you again for the understanding and for the respectful handling of the protection concept from BAG and we wish you a nice time with us. We are looking forward to serve you!